I don’t know how it is already October, but it is and we are ready to dive into our Comfort Food-themed box! There’s nothing cozier than the first cool breeze, comfy sweats, and delicious food that just warms your soul. Let’s explore Laura’s Kitchen Table – October Box- goodies!
1. Provençal and Southwest Fiesta Spice Blend from Zen of Slow Cooking. These artisanal spice blends allow you to make simple, yet delicious meals in your crockpot or pressure cooker without any hassle. Co-Founder Meg Barnhart created Zen after struggling to get dinner on the table and feeling like a failure. After buying her first crockpot, it all changed! Zen of Slow Cooking also partners with Planet Access Company, giving adults with disabilities independence through employment. These are truly meals that matter!
2. Vivid Vanilla Chai Tea from Golden Elixir Chai. The blend of vanilla and spices will allow you to instantly enjoy a cup of chai tea or even a chai tea latte in seconds. Using only natural ingredients, no chemicals, you will truly be able to taste the difference!
3. Moroccan Red Lentil Soup from Healthy Gourmet Kitchen. This hearty vegan soup is free of gluten, salt, sugar, preservatives and MSG will warm you up on a cold fall day. Ready in 35 minutes, add some crusty bread covered in butter and dig in!
4. Chocolate Espresso Cookies from Grey Ghost Bakery. Get cozy with these decadent chocolate cookies with a kiss of espresso. Enjoy these with a hot cup of coffee or glass of wine. There’s nothing more comforting than chocolate!
5. Cutting Carbs Kitchen Towel from Laura’s Kitchen Table. Carbs are the ultimate comfort food and this Super soft and absorbent towel is the perfect addition to your kitchen! You can check out all the available towels right here!